Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Watch the sunrise at least once a year, put a lot of marshmallow in your hot chocolate, lie on your back and look at the stars, never buy a coffee table you can't put your feet on, never pass up a chance to jump on a trampoline, don't overlook life's small joys while searching for the big ones. - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer because there's something inside you that made you keep trying, despite everyone who told you to quit. you built a cast around your broken heart, and signed it yourself. you signed it " They were wrong."
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Candy Crush is the sweetest addiction to hit our smartphones this year, by far. It's a huge time sink and despite being immensely frustating in the later levels, people just can't stop playing.
In many ways, Candy Crush is just like real life, with 8 lessons we can use four our day-to-day lives.
8. Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get lucky with a good board, sometimes you don't. Deal with it.
7. Persistence is the key to success. If you persist long enough, one of these days you are bound to get it right somehow. Or get lucky. Or both.
6. Ask friends for help when you need it. You'll be surprised at how many are able and willing.
5. Help friends as much as you can. Life is all about give and take after all.
4. There will not always be friends who can help you out. It happens. Suck it up and wait.
3. You won't always understand what's going on. That's fine, you're not expected to.
2. Chocolate is evil. It will mess things up.
1. Life is equal parts fun and frustrating. It is full of challenges every step of the way, yet it can also be sweet and colorful!