Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Best Friend Contract


- I promise to listen to my best friend.

- I promise to keep in touch with my best friend constantly.

- I promise to be there when my best friend needs me.

- I promise to be honest at all times with my best friend.

- I promise never to keep anything from my best friend.

- I promise to help my best friend grow into a better person.

- I promise to set aside school work and myself when my best friend has problems and needs to talk

- I promise to always let my best friend be the first to know everything and anything

- I promise to laugh WITH, not AT, my best friend.

- I promise never to do anything to screw up our friendship

- I promise not to fall in love with my best friend . Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...