Saturday, March 14, 2015

About Nurses. Somebody asked "you're a nurse?!? that's cool, I wanted to do that when I was a kid. how much do you make?"


About Nurses. Somebody asked "you're a nurse?!? that's cool, I wanted to do that when I was a kid. how much do you make?"

The nurse replied "how much do I make?" I can make holding your hand seem like the most important thing in the world when you're scared. I can make your child breathe when they stop. I can help your father survive a heart attack. I can make myself get up at 5am to make sure your mother has the medicine she needs to live. I work all day to save the lives of strangers. I make my family wait for dinner until I know your family member is taken care of. I make myself skip lunch so that I can make sure that everything I did for your wife today is charted. I make myself work weekends and holidays because people don't just get sick Monday thru Friday. Today, I might save your life. How much do I make? all I know is, I make a difference.

Repost not only if you are a nurse or you love a nurse, but most importantly, repost this if you respect our work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...