Saturday, February 1, 2014

Boy writes a letter asking Santa for help for his bullied sister. 8-year-old boy wrote to Santa Claus asking that instead of a present at Christmas he would prefer if the bullies at school would stop picking on his twin sister, who has attention-deficit disorder.


Dear Santa,

My mom said to send you are Christmas list I wanted a remote control car and helicopter but I don't want that anymor kid at school are still picking on Amber and it's not fair because she doesn't do anything to them and it makes me mad I prayed that they will stop but God is busy and needs youor help id it against the rules to give gift early? can you ask Big Time Rush to come to Amber's B-day party it will make her so happy. if you can't get them to come but just get her everything she ask for.

Thanks santa.

Love Ryan.

PS my mom throw the best B-day partys your can come if you want

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...