Friday, December 12, 2014

Today is a new day. Today is another chance for me to define myself. I must not waste it. I will remain mindful of my convictions, and impress them upon others. I am confident of my intelligence, and will not leave it by the wayside. I refuse to allow my body to rot, as so may others have done before me.


Today is a new day.
Today is another chance for me to define myself.
I must not waste it.

I will remain mindful of my convictions,
and impress them upon others.

 I am confident of my intelligence,
and will not leave it by the wayside.

I refuse to allow my body to rot,
as so may others have done before me.

I will not shy from discomfort,
but embrace and pursue it instead.

I shall never cease to learn,
When no opportunities arise, I must create them.

I will pride myself on my word,
and will strive to be a decent person.

Other people will attempt to shape me.
other people will believe differently to me.
And other people will criticise me.

Those are facts of life.
I will accept that, and move past them.
Because I am a champion,
and I will let nobody tell me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...